Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Free Audiobook for April: The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom


Each month, christianaudio.com provides a free audiobook for downloading. No catch or obligation to fill out a survey on cell phone subscriptions.

This month features a classic: The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom. If you've never read this book, you've likely heard some sermon that featured the remarkable story of forgiveness exercised by Corrie toward a former Nazi soldier.

These are the memoirs of a heroine of the Dutch resistance who helped Jews escape the Nazis and grew into one of the more remarkable evangelists of the 20th century.

I'm sad to say that I've never read The Hiding Place, but look forward to filling times while driving and brushing my teeth (with a Sonicare toothbrush that forces me to brush for two full minutes!) with inspiration & encouragement from Corrie's remarkable testimony.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this book. I've read it at least three times and now I'm going to listen to it! Thanks for posting this :)
    ~Amy N.

    ReplyDelete