Here are some of the quotes from the message that impacted me:
- "Every second, $3000 are spent on porn."
- "Porn is like trying to find out about a Beethoven symphony by listening to someone grunt a few bars."
- "Porn girls never say 'No.' So that imagery ruins proper relationships."
- "To Adam, Eve was perfect. She was his standard of beauty. Porn cuts that."
- "Sex in marriage is so important that the devil does everything to get us into bed before we are married and keep us out of bed when we are."
- "About 60% of the power of sin dissipates the moment you confess it to someone else."
- "The gospel and marriage teach us that I am way worse than I thought and way more loved than I thought."
- "Be a Churchill, not a Chamberlin."
- "Spending time in God's presence is one of the most underrated ways to deal with sin."